White Texas Sheet Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a recipe where you really need to have all the ingredients measured out for the cake batter before you get started. You’ll also want to have a rimmed cookie sheet greased and ready for the cake batter. The cake will be golden brown on top. Your not going to let the cake cool down completely. It will only cool down long enough for you to make the frosting. Once again, being prepared and having all the ingredients measured out ahead of time for the frosting recipe is going to be a big help. This is a delicious, creamy, moist cake with a nice crunch to it from the almonds. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time22 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Steak Mac And Cheese
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Slow Cooker Thai Red Curry
- Easy Pasta With Broccoli And Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Grilled Tex Mex Chicken Breast
- Shaken Espresso With Brown Sugar And Quick Homemade Oatmilk
- A Green Eggs And Ham Recipe With Spinach Purée
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Beef & Sausage Slider Burgers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes