The Easiest Coffee Cake Ever
For a simple, crowd-pleasing coffee cake, you'll be thrilled to make The Easiest Coffee Cake Ever. Serve it for dessert, serve it for breakfast - serve it any time. You'll make it often, it's so easy! If you like a moist coffee cake, then you'll love this recipe. It's extra moist thanks to the vanilla pudding. There are two layers of cake and filling, so there's a lot to love.
If you like this coffee cake recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 25 Best Coffee Cake Recipes.
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cake mix, oil, pudding, sour cream, and eggs together very well.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, and nuts for filling, reserving a few tablespoons to sprinkle on top.
- Pour half the cake mixture in a greased tube pan.
- Pour the filling mixture on top, then pour the remaining cake mixture. Sprinkle the extra filling on the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Read NextCarrot Gooey Cake