Pineapple Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pineapple Upside Down cake – It is truly delicious, easy to make and the caramelized pineapple is bursting with flavors with pillowy, sponge pineapple cake, once you make it, you will crave for more! It appears as a beautiful golden brown top while baking and once you flip it over to serve, you can see the mouth-watering pineapple and cherries waiting to tickle your taste buds. My family loved this amazing upside-down cake because of how exquisite it looked on the table and its unmatched fruity flavor and taste."
Notes1. Whether you use cake flour or all-purpose flour, make sure that you sift it before adding it into the cake mixture. This ensures that there are no lumps and the batter is easier to mix.
2. Flip the cake into the serving tray about 5 minutes after you remove it from the oven. Allowing it to stay in the baking dish for long causes the pineapple to stick to the base and sides of the baking dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Abuela's Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserole is an old family recipe that will win you over. It's made with eggs, making it perfect for the… Continue reading: "Cheesy Chile Relleno Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes