Mandarin Orange Dream Cake
Dream cake recipes are always fantastic, especially if you're an orange and cream combo fan. But get a load of this Mandarin Orange Dream Cake for an even more decadent dessert.
Get more easy baking ideas in this collection of 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 small can crushed pinappple, undrained
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding (4 serving)
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and manadarin oranges in bowl and mix with electric beaters til fluffy.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch lightly greased pan and bake for 30 min or til done (a toothpick will come out clean).
- Combine Cool Whip, pineapple, extract and pudding in bowl, beat with electric beaters about 3-4 minutes or until mixed and set.
- Spread on cooled cake.