Cowboy Coffee Cake
Lasso up some mouthwatering Cowboy Coffee Cake. Step right up and be the first to make this cake before someone else beats you to the punch. Trust me, this coffee cake recipe is sure to rope you in. Using pre-made biscuits makes this recipe really easy to whip up, and the almond sugar topping is the "icing" on the cake. This coffee cake will fit in at any brunch or weekend breakfast. Give it a try soon.
If you like this coffee cake recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 25 Best Coffee Cake Recipes.
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. biscuits
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts. Mix well and set aside.
- In a 1" to 2" high pie plate, place all biscuits standing around plate.
- Place sugar nut mixture between each biscuit.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While biscuits are baking, prepare topping.
- Mix butter, confectioners sugar, milk, and almond extract together.
- Drizzle topping over biscuits while hot. Serve warm.
Read NextCarrot Gooey Cake