Cherry Berry Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Cherry Berry Dump Cake is our take on the infamous Cherry Dump Cake, but actually a little better. Now, I know, how do you improve on this yummy dump cake? Well, we added a layer of juicy blueberries and strawberries, so it’s not as sweet as the original. But, it still has the same gooey fruit bottom, with a buttery, crumbly, nutty, crispy topping. The blueberries and strawberries makes this cake just a little tart, which is what we love about this new and improved dessert sensation!"
Use chilled butter to make nice thin slices.
Our cake was bubbly and light golden brown after baking for 55 minutes. But, check the cake at 45 minutes, and every 5 minutes thereafter.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time55 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes