Blueberry Elderberry Cake Roll
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Your summer Cake Roll has arrived! Let’s indulge in a lovely slice (or two, I won’t tell) of this elegant, light and creamy Blueberry Elderberry Cake Roll! Get ready for it! It’s a layer of vanilla sponge sheet cake, laced with a delicious layer of blueberry elderberry preserves and then topped with a fluffy blueberry elderberry whipped cream cheese filling layer. Then we roll it all up to make our summer cake roll ALMOST complete! Almost?? Wait?? Wha?! To make it super official–frost it with a layer of fluffy, whipped cream, then top it off with some fresh blueberries and a sprinkling of powdered sugar. It’s light, luscious and bursting with blueberry elderberry love! Summer at it’s best!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes