Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
Everything you love about a loaded baked potato, in a casserole! With a spoonful of sour cream on the side, this dish is sure to please.
If you've enjoyed this recipe, then check out many more easy recipes like this one in 75 Favorite Quick and Easy Recipes.
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 6 green onion tops, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Boil, bake, or microwave the potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half and arrange in a large casserole dish, leaving skins on potatoes. Press down with a fork.
- Spread butter over potatoes.
- Spread bacon bits over butter.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Boil or steam broccoli. Add to top of casserole.
- Spread grated cheese over top.
- Bake until hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped green onion tops.
Read Next42 Poor Man Meals