Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie
Refrigerated biscuits make the perfect flaky crust for this super easy recipe for chicken pot pie. This shortcut version of a comfort classic is perfect when you want dinner on the table in a jiffy. Fully loaded with mixed vegetables and bits of chicken, there is nothing as satisfying as Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie. Make this family favorite tonight, and don't expect there to be leftovers. Enjoy!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 cans (10.75-ounces each) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables (broccoli florets, sliced carrots and cauliflower florets or peas)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (7 1/2 to 10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir the soup, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Arrange the biscuits over the chicken mixture.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Read NextChicken Alfredo Bubble Up