Baked Chicken Drumsticks
When working on your budget meal planning be sure to add these Baked Chicken Drumsticks to your list. This chicken recipe goes over well with almost everyone with its mix of cheese and spices.
Cooking Time45 min
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons or 3, mustard
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (made from 2-3 slices of fresh bread)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or more if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Rinse and pat dry the drumsticks. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the mustard and the mayonnaise together in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Using a pastry brush, coat a drumstick liberally with the mayonnaise/mustard mixture, then roll the drumstick to coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Lay the coated drumstick on a baking sheet. Repeat for all drumsticks.
- Bake drumsticks at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until done through and juices run clear.