Pantry Smores Brownies
Who couldn't use a good emergency easy brownie recipe when you have unexpected guests over? Pantry S'mores Brownies is a simple dessert that makes your average boxed brownie mix extra special. With a crunchy graham cracker bottom and topped with marshmallows, you'll have them thinking you made everything from scratch!
- 18 whole graham crackers
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 box of dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 bag of mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan and line with parchment paper; include the sides of the pan.
To make the crust:
- Crush or food process graham crackers. When finely crushed, add melted butter and mix.
- Press firmly into pan, reserving a few tablespoons for the topping.
To make the brownie layer:
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread brownie batter carefully over crust and bake according to package directions.
- Take out of oven and turn oven to broil, keeping the wire rack on the middle to lower level.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over hot brownies. Add the chocolate chips and reserved graham cracker mixture.
- Broil until marshmallows are golden brown. (This goes very fast. Do not take your eyes off it.)
- Cool completely. Slices best with a lightly oiled pizza cutter.
Read NextMounds Brownies