Fudge Nut Brownies
I was on a mission to find easy brownie recipes that also don't require a lot of ingredients. This recipe for Fudge Nut Brownies is not only easy, but it's super moist and has minimal ingredients. This recipe is unique as it uses Cream of Rice Hot Cereal, something I've never seen in brownies, but it certainly adds a great texture.
Jazz It Up:
Serve warm topped with a scoop of ice cream.
- 2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Cream of Rice Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line 8-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; grease foil.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add cereal, baking powder and salt; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift brownie from pan onto cutting board, using foil handles. Cut into 16 squares to serve.
Read NextNutella Brownie Fruit Pizza