If you like a mocha flavor or coffee flavor with some sweetness, you're going to love these espresso brownies! There's just the right amount of coffee in them to make them extra delicious, and I still enjoy a cup of coffee on the side...or milk, too.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 9 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 3/4 cup roasted espresso beans, finely ground
- 3 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Line bottom of a 9"x13" baking pan with parchment paper; butter generously.
- Preaheat oven to 300F degrees.
- In a stainless steel bowl over boiling water or double boiler, melt chocolate and butter together until smooth.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer set on low, thoroughly mix together ground coffee and sugar.
- Increase speed to medium and gradually add chocolate mixture, walnuts, salt, and vanilla; beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour until just incorporated.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes until just barely done; toothpick test indicates doneness (but should not be completely clean). Do not overcook!
Read NextPerfect Copycat Cosmic Brownies
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Dec 24, 2010
Adore la receta., justo a tiempo!!! Muchas gracias FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use