We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Watermelon granita – This Easy 4 ingredient granita recipe is best for your summer party, it is sweet, fruity, and just like eating snow! This is all you need for this summer! The Origin of the Granita Recipe is from Sicily and is widely popular in Italy and available in different variations throughout. This melt in your fruit ice dessert is semi-frozen and made of watermelon, sugar, mint leaves, lemon juice. However, there are so many variations in the making of granita from different fruits and other flavoring agents!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dump-and-Bake Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Shareable Breakfast Pull Apart Bread
- 23 Heavenly Cinnamon Roll Recipes & Coffee Cake Recipes
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Ultimate Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars
- Blackberry Jam
- Savory And Delicious Cloud Eggs Recipe
- Shrimp Sheet Pan Fajitas Recipe
- Ninja Foodi Salmon
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Funnel Cake Recipe
- Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Super Quick Dole Whip Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes