We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One bite of these Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars and you will immediately thank yourself for finding and making this recipe. Made easily with crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and a simple cinnamon sugar dusting, these crescent roll breakfast bars are what the term "dessert for breakfast" was made for. This is a great recipe to make anytime but especially when family is in town or you have to bake something for a potluck. Easy to make and serve, this sweet breakfast casserole is bound to be a hit with everyone.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
For more shortcut recipes try our collection: 23 Easy Recipes Using Crescent Rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Press one package crescent rolls into the bottom of the pan.
Beat cream cheese until creamy. Mix in sugar and cinnamon. Add honey and egg yolk and beat until combined.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crescent rolls. Add the second package of crescent rolls on the cream cheese mixture.
Beat egg white until frothy. Brush on top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Cool completely and then serve. Keep any leftovers refrigerated until ready to eat.
Who doesn't love a sweet treat first thing in the morning? Find even more recipes in our collection: Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
- Overnight Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Biscuits
- Easy Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Cast Iron Skillet Texas Hash Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- Texas Huevos Rancheros Skillet
- All-In-One Breakfast Bake
- Yogurt & Berry Breakfast Popsicles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Air Fryer Ham & Cheese Sandwich
- Marmite And Chili Baked Chicken Wings
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Easy Stovetop Mac And Cheese
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Sheet Pan Chicken Lemon Asparagus
- Easy Pineapple Chicken Recipe
- Cheesy Ham And Corn Casserole
- Easy Drunken Noodles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes