We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You know I love me some dips. I’m actually the biggest dip fan in my family. This recipe was born for brunch. It would especially be good to make the night before when you have overnight guests. Everyone can wake up and make their toast or bagels at their leisure, or you can serve it with toast points at a full brunch. Open a bottle of champagne, and you’re ready for a fancy morning with very little effort! This rich and creamy smoked salmon cream cheese dip is great with crackers or spread on bagels, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare!"
Preparation Time5 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Good Morning Crumb Cake
Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
Simple Homemade English Muffins
Southern Overnight Breakfast Bake
Mini Cake Batter Cinnamon Buns
Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes