We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You know I love me some dips. I’m actually the biggest dip fan in my family. This recipe was born for brunch. It would especially be good to make the night before when you have overnight guests. Everyone can wake up and make their toast or bagels at their leisure, or you can serve it with toast points at a full brunch. Open a bottle of champagne, and you’re ready for a fancy morning with very little effort! This rich and creamy smoked salmon cream cheese dip is great with crackers or spread on bagels, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare!"
Preparation Time5 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Muffin Tin Breakfast Pies
- Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
- Better Biscuits and Gravy
- McDonalds Copycat Egg White Delight
- Good Morning Crumb Cake
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Homemade Mini Breakfast Pies
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes