Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Savor the fresh tastes of the season and treat yourself to these Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze. Lightened-up with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, these easy breakfast treats come together in a matter of minutes (thanks to a box of cake mix), but they taste like decadent bakery fare. Enjoy one of these light snacks with a cup of tea for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up."
Yields: 6 donuts (or muffins)
Cooking Vessel Size: 6-cup donut pan or standard-size muffin tin
Don't own a donut pan? These can easily be baked in a muffin tin instead.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zucchini Ricotta Quiche
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- Shortcut Cake Mix Coconut Doughnuts
- Grandma's Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sausage Stuffed Breakfast Peppers
- Hubby's Favorite Breakfast Bake
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Raspberry Grapefruit Curd
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- BLT Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Ground Orange Chicken
- Sweet and Tangy Keto BBQ Sauce
- Compote with Fruit