Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Savor the fresh tastes of the season and treat yourself to these Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze. Lightened-up with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, these easy breakfast treats come together in a matter of minutes (thanks to a box of cake mix), but they taste like decadent bakery fare. Enjoy one of these light snacks with a cup of tea for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up."
Yields: 6 donuts (or muffins)
Cooking Vessel Size: 6-cup donut pan or standard-size muffin tin
Don't own a donut pan? These can easily be baked in a muffin tin instead.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes