We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Apple Nut Muffins are moist and have delicious flavors of fall, like apples, walnuts, cinnamon and vanilla. And the tops of these delectable muffins bake up all nice and crunchy! They’re perfect for company, a weekend breakfast or brunch, and they’re great for dessert too. Warm out of the oven, or eaten once they’re cooled off, either way they’re just ridiculously delicious! So, grab yourself some sweet, juicy apples and make a batch today."
We recommend Gala, Golden Delicious, or Fuji apples for these muffins.
You'll want to chop the apples smaller than normal, so they bake up soft and tender.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 Cup Muffin Tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Good Morning Crumb Cake
5-Ingredient Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Roll Casserole
Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
3-Cheese Breakfast Grilled Cheese
Light Overnight Caramel French Toast
Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Lavender and Earl Grey Scones
Individual Canadian Bacon Mushroom Frittatas
Sunday Morning Shortcut Cinnamon Rolls
Matcha Chia Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes