Overnight Cranberry Orange French Toast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Overnight Cranberry Orange French Toast Casserole is an easy breakfast recipe that will gather the whole family together on a holiday morning with ease. This festive casserole recipe cooks ahead of time, so that it's ready and waiting to be served as soon as everyone wakes up and wanders into the kitchen. This simple recipe will make feeding a hungry crowd less of a chore and more of a memorable time spent with loved ones.
Serves: 8 People
Cooking Vessel Size: 9x13-inch rectangular baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Strawberry Frosé
- Kai Wasabi Santoku Knife
- 12 Cheap Meal Prep Recipes (Plus Tips and Tricks)
- 10 Recipes with Doritos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Cake Truffles
- Candy Corn Trash Dessert
- Halloween Oreo Bat Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Poke Cake
- Mocha Cake with Kahlua Coffee Buttercream
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Brownie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes