New Mexican Breakfast Corn Casserole
Get a taste of the southwest with this casserole that packs it in. A hearty breakfast made of sausage, chiles, corn, eggs and cheese is sure to give you the energy you need to get through the day.
- If you like this recipe, you will love our 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes eCookbook. Check out this 40-page eCookbook for great breakfast recipes, including breakfast casseroles, pancakes, eggs and more!
- 9 Awesome Mexican Casserole Recipes features this recipe and eight other delicious Mexican casserole recipes. Check it out if you're looking for some great Mexican casserole recipes!
- 1 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean sausage
- 2 pounds frozen corn
- 6 eggs
- 1 pouch of cornbread mix
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 3 ounces frozen green chiles
- Garlic powder
- Longhorn cheddar cheese (about 2/3 pound)
- Fry the sausage. Pour off the grease and spread it on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle one pound of frozen corn kernels over the sausage.
- Mix everything else (reserving some grated cheese for the topping) and add milk until it will pour easily. Pour over the top of the corn and sausage.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and bake at 350 degrees F until barely set.
If you like this recipe, you will love our 31 Easy Mexican Recipes collection.
Read NextCracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole