Moist Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Moist Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins are healthier than most muffins, because they’re loaded with zucchini! And, they’re nice and chocolaty with chewy golden brown tops. Our family LOVES chocolate recipes and these bright green speckled, golden brown beauties are our newest obsession! You can see all the grated zucchini, which makes these delicious chocolate chip muffins extra moist and tasty! These delicious muffins are a great way to sneak some veggies into your kids day. Give them a try and see if they even notice that they’re a healthier muffin!"
Two (2) cups zucchini is approximately two (2) 5" - 6" zucchinis. If you have left over grated zucchini, just freeze it in a Ziploc bag or airtight container.
You can also use frozen zucchini, just make sure it's defrosted and any excess liquid is drained before adding it to the recipe.
Lightly tapping the tin on a flat surface will settle the muffin batter, so they cook more evenly.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup Muffin Tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sandwiches
- The Ultimate Breakfast Hot Dog
- Sausage Gravy Stuffed Biscuits
- Gooey Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Egg & Bacon McMuffin Casserole Egg Bake
- 22 Baked French Toast Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts" eCookbook
- Peach Sweet Tea
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Trail Mix Rice Crispy Treats