Make Ahead Brunch Egg Casserole
If your mornings are too busy or too stress filled then Make Ahead Brunch Egg Casserole is the perfect dish for you. Make it the night before and enjoy this hearty casserole recipe in the morning. Breakfast has never been so good.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 2 cups unseasoned croutons
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Place croutons and cheese in the bottom of a greased 10" x 6" x 1 3/4" baking dish. Combine eggs, milk and seasonings; pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate overnight.
- Take out an hour before heating. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bake for 1 hour or until set. Serve immediately.