Easiest Ever Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon roll recipes are simply heavenly when homemade, but they're not always the easiest thing to make. That's why you will adore these Easiest Ever Cinnamon Rolls, which even a non baker can master. By using crescent rolls these amazing cinnamon rolls can be made in under 20 minutes.
Makes 10 mini cinnamon rolls.
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk or apple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together. Roll out crescent rolls, in a rectangle, on cutting board and pinch seams together.
- Spread butter over rolls and spinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture over buttered dough.
- Starting on long side, roll up rectangle. Cut log into 5 pieces. Place on cookie sheet with seam side and cut side down.
- Do same with other half of crescent roll dough.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown. Mix powdered sugar and milk or juice together.
- When rolls come out of oven drizzle over top and serve rolls.
Read NextCinnamon Roll Donuts