Cinnamon Baked French Toast
We have the healthy baked french toast recipe you've been looking for: try Cinnamon Baked French Toast! Make healthy, quick breakfast recipes for kids and yourself by using Greek yogurt and fresh bread.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 10 slices challah or other bread
- 1 cup Vanilla 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray 9 inch by 13 inch ovenproof baking dish with oil. Arrange bread in dish in two layers, if necessary. Set aside.
- Whisk Chobani, milk, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla together in bowl. Pour yogurt mixture over bread, covering completely.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until light brown on top and should be custard like and light brown on top and with custard-like consistency. Serve with Chobani and fruit.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Breakfast"
In this great collection of breakfast recipes you will find savory breakfast recipes, scrumptious sweet treats for breakfast, and much more. Enjoy!
Don't forget to subscribe for free recipes!