Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Quesadillas
What could be better for breakfast than apples and cinnamon? This fantastic apple cinnamon breakfast quesadilla! It's quick and easy, and super delicious. Make it for Mom, make it for yourself. Anyone who eats it will simply love it.
Get other wonderful recipes for Mother's Day in our free, downloadable eCookbook, Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes.
Cooking Time10 min
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (10-inch) flour whole-grain tortillas
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 4 ounces Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted Cabot Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup Cabot Light Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread applesauce over two tortillas. Top with cheese and remaining tortillas.
- In small bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Brush tops of quesadillas with butter and sprinkle with half of sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, stir sour cream into remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters. Serve topped with dollops of sour cream mixture.