Cranberry Cinnamon Bread
Looking for a delicious free bread machine recipe? Try Cranberry Cinnamon Bread! It's a fantastic snack or sidedish for any meal. Warm or cold, it's fantastic.
Looking for more ways to use your bread machine? Don't miss 24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread!
- 1/2 tablespoon yeast
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon milk, powdered
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1/8 cup water
- 1 cup cranberries
- Bring ingredients except cranberries to room temp and add to machine, in order.
- Set darkness control to 10 o'clock.
- Select "white bread" and press Start.
- Add cranberries at beep, 88 minutes into cycle.
Read NextBread Machine Cornbread