Bread Machine Hawaiian Potato Bread
Get tropical with this free bread machine recipe. Bread Machine Hawaiian Potato Bread is a delicious sidedish option for anyone who like exotic meals.
Looking for more ways to use your bread machine? Don't miss 24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package yeast
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup potato flakes, mashed
- Let the machine go through a dough cycle, then form dough into a ball.
- Place in greased round cake pan.
- Cover, let rise until doubled (30-45 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Uncover dough, bake for 35-45 minutes, or until loaf has a hollow sound when lightly tapped.
- Immediately remove from pan by loosening sides and place on rack to cool.