We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Asian Pepper Steaks have tender strips of lean beef, with peppers, onions and diced tomatoes, in a savory sauce that has a little heat and sweetness! And, this meal can be on your table in about 20 minutes. We love Asian foods and the sticky, sweet and just a little spicy sauce was amazing! Serve over cooked rice, for a tasty Asian dish you’ll want to make again and again for your family and friends!"
Preparation Time8 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Fork Tender Burgers and Gravy
Happy Hubby Ground Beef Casserole
PF Chang's Copycat Mongolian Beef
Easy Crescent Cabbage & Beef Bundles
Salisbury Steak, The Way It Should Be
Slow Cooker or Oven-Baked Salisbury Steak
1950s Style Salisbury Steak
Classic Corned Beef Hash
Crazy Good Tater Tot Casserole
Slow Cooked Southern Steak
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Trash Candy Recipe
- Louisiana Crunch Cake Recipe
- Basil and Sun Dried Tomato Meatballs
- Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
- Chicken Fresco (Ruby Tuesday Copycat)
- Healthy Applesauce & Spinach Brownies
- Healthy Shamrock Shake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crumble
- Baked Provolone with Herbs and Homemade Garlic Flatbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes