We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Asian Pepper Steaks have tender strips of lean beef, with peppers, onions and diced tomatoes, in a savory sauce that has a little heat and sweetness! And, this meal can be on your table in about 20 minutes. We love Asian foods and the sticky, sweet and just a little spicy sauce was amazing! Serve over cooked rice, for a tasty Asian dish you’ll want to make again and again for your family and friends!"
Preparation Time8 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Aunt Mildred's
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Braiser with Rack
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes