We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Asian Pepper Steaks have tender strips of lean beef, with peppers, onions and diced tomatoes, in a savory sauce that has a little heat and sweetness! And, this meal can be on your table in about 20 minutes. We love Asian foods and the sticky, sweet and just a little spicy sauce was amazing! Serve over cooked rice, for a tasty Asian dish you’ll want to make again and again for your family and friends!"
Preparation Time8 min
Cooking Time12 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
10-Minute Beef Teriyaki Skillet
Best Homemade Sloppy Joes
Classic Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe
Just Like Paula Deen's Old Fashioned Meatloaf
Beef Wellington Pockets
Fork Tender Burgers and Gravy
Amish Marriage Meatloaf
Spicy Ground Beef Stew
Happy Hubby Ground Beef Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes