14 Great Hamburger Recipes to Try Right Now
What's the first thing many people think of when cooking with ground beef? We can't speak for everyone, but for us, it's definitely hamburgers! Whether you're looking to make the best burger recipes around or even just recipes with hamburger meat, look no further than the tasty recipes below for inspiration. Make dinner simple and hearty with delightful and unique hamburger recipes that will please the tastes of everyone in your family.
For more hearty meal ideas, try our collection: 23 Grilling Ideas for Dinner + How to Grill a Steak
Our Best Burger Recipes
- The Best Burgers"These are the BEST Burgers! Made with a mix of ground beef and ground pork, caramelized onions, balsamic vinegar, chili powder and more that makes them so much more flavorful than other burgers!"
- Greek Turkey Burgers with Whipped FetaThese delicious turkey burgers are a summer delight. Light and healthier than your normal beef patty, these turkey burgers are topped with tomato, cucumber, and onion slices and whipped Feta cheese. You won't believe how much flavor these patties are able to achieve with such few ingredients.
- Southwest Bacon Burgers with Guacamole"Assemble these burgers, you’ll need buns, beef patties, bacon, guacamole, lettuce, Monterey Jack cheese, and one package of Chobani Flip yogurt with Chipotle Pineapple flavor. I mixed a full tablespoon smoked paprika into the yogurt to make a smoky, sweet and a little spicy sauce. Trust me – that’s the good stuff."
- Chicken Fajita Burgers"It’s the season for cookouts, parties, and picnics! Whether you fire up the outdoor grill or prepare them in a skillet, these Chicken Fajita Burgers are an easy, family-friendly dinner that’s ready in just 20 minutes!"
- Grilled Hawaiian Burgers with Pineapple"Juicy grilled beef burgers are topped with sweet grilled pineapple, grilled onions, melty swiss cheese, crisp butter lettuce and garlic black bean sauce for the ultimate summer burger."
- Hashbrown Burger"Crispy Hashbrown Burger: Ultra crispy hashbrowns wrapped around a juicy burger. Forget fries and get your potato fix wrapped about your burger patty! Perfect for "Brinner" (Breakfast dinners!)"
- Sundried Tomato and Gorgonzola Burgers"Ready to relax on the backporch with friends? Fire up the grill and get this fun burger cooking! Check out these Sundried Tomato and Gorgonzola Burgers!"
Other Burger-Inspired Recipes
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger HelperThis is the easiest, homemade hamburger helper recipe you'll ever make. It doesn't include any weird or artificial ingredients, and it's made in one pot, so there are less dishes to clean up. This cheesy, beefy pasta dish is easy to make your own depending on what kinds of toppings you choose to garish it with.
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger NachosBarbecue sauce, ground beef, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and green onion make these the best nachos you've ever had. Serve this delicious appetizer for a game-day snack that a crowd can enjoy, or make it for a party and watch it quickly disappear.
- Cheesy Cheddar Burger BitesThis is a great mini burgers recipe that will curb the appetites of all your fans. Cheese lovers rejoice because this recipe is packed with it. Crushed Cheddar Pringles, shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded mild Cheddar cheese, and Cheez-It Grooves, are the cheesy components that complement these mini burgers.
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Cupcakes"Bacon, beef, barbecue sauce and cheese stuffed into a wonton wrapper and baked until crispy the perfect finger food for game day or any party!"
- One Pot Cheesy Hamburger CasseroleThis delicious ground beef casserole takes less than 30 minutes to make and only uses one pot, so it couldn't be an easier weeknight meal solution. One Pot Cheesy Hamburger Casserole has all the flavors of a cheeseburger in one skillet pasta bake.
- This Easy Hamburger Casserole is exactly what is sounds like... easy! With just four ingredients you can create a well-rounded and delicious meal. A casserole recipe that has quickly become family favorite, this dish has classic ingredients like mushroom soup, hamburger meat and egg noodles. Nothing weird or ultra-fancy here.
- "More Please!" Cheeseburger CasseroleJust like the name suggests, one serving of this meaty casserole and you'll be wanting more. "More Please!" Cheeseburger Casserole is made with all the ingredients of a cheeseburger, but is much easier to prepare.
Have you ever wondered if it's OK to grill frozen burgers? Find out here!Should I Thaw Burgers Before Grilling?
Read NextGreat Gran's Greatest Goulash