Beefy Baked Beans
This homemade baked bean recipe is a hearty pick-me-up after a long day. One of our quicker bean recipes, these beefy baked beans are sure to please the hungriest of appetites.
Cooking Time40 min
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can (31-ounce) pork and beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef; drain well.
- Combine ground beef, can of pork and beans, onion, ketchup, corn syrup and mustard; stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Arrange bacon ontop of beans.
- Bake for 40 minutes.