Magic Cookie Bars
What's magic about these cookies? How quickly they disappear from the plate, that's what. These Magic Cookie Bars were a huge hit at my house and are loaded with yummy ingredients. A great among cookie recipes.
Optional: Add a layer of butterscotch morsels to make Seven Layer Bars.
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (small) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over the melted butter.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts evenly over the milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- While still warm, press down lightly with a spatula all over the cookie mixture.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Read NextGingerbread Cookie Bars