Easy No bake Cereal Bars
Granola bar recipes don't have to be hard, make up a batch of these Easy No-Bake Cereal Bars. It's the perfect snack to munch on all week.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup lightly-packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 package peanut butter chips
- 6 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bring butter, brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat; remove.
- Stir in 1 cup of the peanut butter chips; mix well. Stir in Corn Flakes cereal.
- Press into greased 13 x 9 inch (3.5L) pan.
- Melt remaining peanut butter chips and chocolate chips over hot water. Spread evenly over bars.
- Chill to set chocolate. Cut into bars.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Bars"
Our favorite dessert bar recipes, including raspberry dessert bar recipes, apple bars, lemon bars, cookie bars, pumpkin bars, biscotti and more.