Bake Not Brownie Bars
If you love sweets (and who doesn't?) but don't love to bake, then this is the dessert for you! It's got all the essentials - chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers - but requires no baking. Get the family together and make some today!
- 38 squares graham crackers, finely rolled (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and nuts in large bowl; set aside.
- Blend chocolate morsels, evaporated milk, corn syrup and salt in 2-quart saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Increase heat to medium; heat to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 10 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter or margarine and vanilla.
- Immediately stir chocolate mixture into crumb mixture.
- Spread in a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 36 1 1/2" squares.
Read Next5-Ingredient Lemon Bars