Pulled Pork With BBQ Sauce
If you're looking for a great recipe for pulled pork sauce, you're in luck with this Pulled Pork With BBQ Sauce recipe. This sauce is packed with flavor from tomato sauce, Worcestershire, Dijon, Tabasco, pepper, garlic and onions.
Sauce may be made a day before and just reheated before pouring it over the pulled pork.
For more pulled pork recipes, check out these 14 Pulled Pork Recipes And Cooking Tips.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6-ounce) tomato paste
- 2 lemons (take juice from)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire
- 3 tablespoons Dijon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Ground black pepper
- 7 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 small (lime-size) yellow onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup maple vinegar
- Put a 4- to 5-pound pork shoulder, fat side down, in a Dutch oven (or casserole that has a lid) and pour 1/4 cup of liquid smoke over it.
- Put on the lid and cook in a 275-degree F oven for 10-12 hours.
- While it cooks, make the sauce by combining tomato sauce, tomato paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Dijon, salt, Tabasco, cayenne, blakc pepper, garlic, onions, red pepper, butter, and vinegar and bringing to a simmer for a few minutes.
- Once the pork is done, pull the meat off the fat and bone, and put pulled meat in pot, pulling it apart with two forks.
- Pour the sauce over it and stir.