Argentinian Barbecue Sauce
Add a saucy flavor to meat with this South American no sugar barbecue sauce. This is the ideal barbecue sauce recipe for shredded beef and any other cut of beef. Recipes for barbecue sauce rarely taste this good.
- 7 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup oregano
- 1/4 cup Italian dried red pepper
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix the garlic, parsley, oregano, dried red pepper, boiling water, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- When it cools, put in a closed jar. An empty mayonnaise jar is perfect for that. Store in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- It's perfect if you prepare the recipe one or two days before the barbecue. It can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 or 15 days.
- You can put on the meat or on the chicken before cooking (where the flavor is stronger) or you can put the sauce on the meat after cooking.