Easy and Quick Fried Rice
In need of quick dinner recipes for kids? Then give this delicious fried rice recipe a try. In under 20 minutes, this delicious quick recipe for supper is ready to go.
- 2 cups leftover plain white rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 handful cashew or almond pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup (or more, to taste) cooked chicken, beef, shrimp or pork
- Cook egg in butter in a 10-inch skillet until set.
- Add onion, green onion, nuts and rice. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes until lightly browned. stirring frequently.
- Stir in the mixture of soy sauce and 1/3 cup water. Add chopped cooked chicken, beef, pork chops or any other meat, if desired.
Read NextCashew Chicken Dinner