Chicken & Stir Fry Vegetable Pizza
It's time to combine two of your favorite things - pizza recipes and stir fry recipes. In this delicious meal a pre-baked pizza crust is topped with chicken strips, stir-fried vegetables and cheddar cheese. Dinner doesn't get any better than this.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups frozen vegetables
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10-ounces) refrigerated cooked chicken strips
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- dried oregano or crushed red pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Spread the soup on the crust to within 1/4 inch of the edge. Bake for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the vegetables and garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
Spoon the vegetables on the pizza. Top with the chicken and cheese. Sprinkle with the oregano, if desired.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Read NextLil' Luna's Honey Sesame Chicken