Spicy Devilish Eggs
Be the little devil at your party with these Spicy Devilish Eggs. Made with a dash of hot sauce, these will have your guests in tears not only because they are so good but because they have a kick. This quick easy appetizer recipe will be a blast.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon pimentos, mashed
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 per serving salt, to taste
- Cut the eggs in half. Remove yolk from white and set white aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise and the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon mixture back into egg whites and serve on a bed of lettuce.