Russian Stuffed Eggs
Wow friends and family with this fancy appetizer recipe. The best thing about this cold appetizer recipe? You can whip it this easy party appetizer in no time at all.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and shelled
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsly, minced
- Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Cut the eggs in half and take out the yolks. Mix the egg yolks with the mushrooms, parsly and add black pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup mayonnaise and blend. The mixture will be grey in color.
- Stuff each hollow egg half with heaping teaspoon of the paste. Put a tiny little bit of mayo on top and stick a parsly leaf on.
- Refrigerate before serving.