Ranch Sausage Stars
If you like the taste of sausage, you will love these baked wonton cups with sausage filling. Sausage is mixed with a rich combination of cheese, veggies, ranch dressing and spices to create a warm, creamy appetizer perfect for any party.
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cups cooked, crumbled sausage
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- 1 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- dime size ginger, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 package frozen or fresh wontons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute vegtables and sausage until done.
- Brush each wonton wrapper with oil and place in greased or teflon muffin tin for 5 minutes. Fill baked cups with mixture and bake for 5 minutes more.
Read NextMouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms