Nachos a la Ortega
Take your party to the next level and make this fan favorite. Made with beans, jalapenos and gooey melted cheese, you'll be pulling apart chip after chip. Add your favorite salsa for some spice and you'll have one of the best appetizer recipes.
- 1 can (16-ounces) Ortega refried Beans, heated
- 4 cups baked tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Ortega pickled jalapeños, sliced
- Additional topping suggestions: Ortega Thick & Chunky Salsa, sour cream, guacamole, sliced ripe olives, chopped green onions, chopped fresh cilantro.
- Spread beans over bottom of large ovenproof platter or 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan. Arrange chips over beans. Top with cheese and jalapeños.
- Broil for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with salsa and sour cream and/or additional topping suggestions.
Read NextEasy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip