Market Day Zesty Tailgate Snack Tray
Looking for an easy and delicious appetizer to serve at your next party? Look no further! This Zesty Tailgate Snack Tray recipe, courtesy of Market Day, is sure to be the hit of your event. This tray consists of cheese wrapped in salami, crackers, and grapes. The recipe makes 100 salami bites, so you better be expecting a lot of people. If not, you can always cut the recipe in half.
Like this appetizer recipe and want more? Download the 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free eCookbook!
- 1 tablespoon Market Day Carolina Coast Sweet Mustard #7283
- 1 box string cheese, sliced in half
- 1 box colby jack sticks, sliced in half
- 50 slices thin-sliced salami, cut in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 box variety pack crackers
- 1/4 pound fresh red grapes
- 1/2 fresh green grapes
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and honey; mix well.
- Spread salami slices with mixture.
- Wrap salami slices around sliced cheese halves.
- Arrange on favorite tailgating canape tray with crackers and grapes and serve. Makes approximately 100 serving bites.
Read NextCranberry Jalapeño Salsa
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Oct 11, 2013
Still No Honey in the ingredients list :(
Feb 09, 2010
There should be 2 tablespoons of honey. We have updated the recipe to reflect this.
Feb 05, 2010
How much honey do I need? see step 1 and then reference ingredient list. Is there supposed to be honey or not?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use