Market Day Bacon Wrapped Jumbo Party Shrimp
When it comes to easy appetizer recipes, it doesn't get much easier than this recipe from Market Day! All you need is two ingredients and your two hands, and in 2 minutes you'll have yummy fare perfect for any party.
Like this appetizer recipe and want more? Download the 39 Appetizers and Party Pleasers free eCookbook!
This recipe includes pork, a lucky food for ringing in the New Year. To see other lucky foods for New Year's celebrations, check out our 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations eCookbook.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 min
- Market Day Fully Cooked Bacon Slices #4068
- jumbo shrimp
- Cut each slice of bacon in half.
- Wrap the half slice of bacon around one shrimp, securing the bacon with a toothpick. Repeat with as many shrimp as you like.
- Place each bacon wrapped shrimp on a microwave safe plate that has been lined with a paper towel.
- Microwave on HIGH until bacon is warmed, approximately 1-2 minutes. Do not over heat. Let stand 1 minute and then serve.
Read NextEasy Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip