Make Ahead Tortilla Roll Ups
If you're hosting a party or potluck, one of the easiest dishes you can prepare is these Make Ahead Tortilla Roll Ups. In just a few minutes you can prepare a bunch of simple yet delicious "sandwiches" that everyone will love. You can also customize this dish using your favorite sliced meats. Pinwheel sandwiches like this are a great quick-fix if you're feeding a crowd or just don't have a lot of time on your hands. Try it out for your next get-together and wow your crowd!
Chilling Time1 hr
- Flour tortillas, as many as needed
- Thinly sliced ham, as much as needed
- Thinly sliced Genoa salami, as much as needed
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Leaf lettuce, ribs removed
Heat a tortilla for 10 seconds in the microwave.
In the order listed above, arrange a thin layer of each ingredient on the tortilla.
Roll the tortilla up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for anywhere from an hour to a few hours.
Repeat, making as many tortilla rolls as you want (or have ingredients for).
- Just before serving, remove the roll from the refrigerator, unwrap, and carefully slice into 1/2 inch thick pinwheels. Arrange the pinwheels on a platter and serve.