Hawaiian Chicken Party Bites
Whether you're having a tropical themed party or simply need an easy appetizer recipe to make, these Hawaiian Chicken Party Bites are always a good choice. Shredded chicken is mixed with mayonnaise, whipped cream and spices, then served on toasted bread with pineapple on top. The creamy chicken treat is one Hawaiian recipe people will go on and on about. Each flavor comes together to create a delicious finger food for any occasion.
Preparation Time10 min
- 1/2 pound chicken breast meat, cooked and shredded
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple chunks or slices
- Place shredded chicken breast meat in a small bowl and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Add mayonnaise and whipped cream, mix well.
- Spread over crackers or bread toasts and top with a slice of pineapple. Add a small splotch of paprika if desired, for garnish.
Read NextCheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls