Grilled Sausages with Cumin Dip
The spicy cumin dip that accompanies these sausages is the star of this appetizer. This recipe is perfect for a party platter or an outdoor cookout.
- 1 pound Sausages (Bratwurst, hot and mild Italian or Kielbasa)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Drizzle of honey
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 squeeze of lemon juice
- Roast the sausages in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes until well-browned, or grill on the barbecue.
- Cool a bit until you can handle them, then slice sausages into one-inch chunks on the diagonal. Pile onto a serving platter and serve with dip.
- To make dip, blend all ingredients well and pour into a small serving bowl. Makes about 1 cup.
Read NextFluffiest Sausage Piroshki