Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
By: Petro Neagu from theseamanmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Need a tasty appetizer to wow your guests? Make these gooey, crisp and golden fried pickle rolls with cheese for a delicious, fun dish! These are so yum and look pretty festive with all that golden crust and sesame seeds sprinkled on top but they only take a few minutes to make! Perfect for a last minute appetizer, a quick snack or a fun side dish! These fried pickle rolls are full of cheesy goodness, crisp on the outside and deliciously flavored with dry thyme, the ultimate party-in-your-mouth appetizer!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Blast from the Past Broccoli Bites
- 33 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Aunt Bee's Sausage and Cheese Squares
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers Free eCookbook
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds
- 20 Easy Party Food Ideas
- Texas Cowboy Caviar
- Cheesy Turkey Pesto Rolls
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Shrimp Scampi with Gnocchi and Asparagus
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet
- Tomorrow's Kitchen
- Lightened Up Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- Barbacoa Beef and Egg Skillet Bake
- Perfect Vegetarian Pizza from Scratch