Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Need a tasty appetizer to wow your guests? Make these gooey, crisp and golden fried pickle rolls with cheese for a delicious, fun dish! These are so yum and look pretty festive with all that golden crust and sesame seeds sprinkled on top but they only take a few minutes to make! Perfect for a last minute appetizer, a quick snack or a fun side dish! These fried pickle rolls are full of cheesy goodness, crisp on the outside and deliciously flavored with dry thyme, the ultimate party-in-your-mouth appetizer!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Easy Party Appetizers and Dessert Recipes
Aunt Bee's Sausage and Cheese Squares
Wisconsin Cheese Curds
Easy and Healthy Tuscan Melon Summer Salad Rolls
Double Decker Taco "Cupcakes"
Muffin Tin Mini Lasagnas
Sausage Biscuit Bites
Easy Italian Bruschetta
King Ranch Chicken Shells
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mango Cheesecake Jars
- Fudgy Yogurt Brownies
- Cowboy Baked Beans
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Blueberry Spoon Bread
- Polynesian BBQ Luau Ribs
- Tropical Hawaiian Pizza Dip
- Home Run Homemade Cracker Jack
- Chipotle Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Kidney Bean Salad with Lemon and Parsley
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes