Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
By: Petro Neagu from theseamanmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Need a tasty appetizer to wow your guests? Make these gooey, crisp and golden fried pickle rolls with cheese for a delicious, fun dish! These are so yum and look pretty festive with all that golden crust and sesame seeds sprinkled on top but they only take a few minutes to make! Perfect for a last minute appetizer, a quick snack or a fun side dish! These fried pickle rolls are full of cheesy goodness, crisp on the outside and deliciously flavored with dry thyme, the ultimate party-in-your-mouth appetizer!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Italian Stuffed Eggs
- 33 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Skinny Southwestern Egg Rolls
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Pizza Poppers
- Mozzarella Pepperoni Croissants
- 10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes + More Ways With Deviled Eggs
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gummy Champagne Hearts
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
- Peach Blueberry Trifle
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- British Classic Roast Beef with Yorkshire Puddings
- Mint Parfait Bars
- Slow Cooker Cool Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Pulled Pork