Fried Cheesy Pickle Rolls
By: Petro Neagu from theseamanmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Need a tasty appetizer to wow your guests? Make these gooey, crisp and golden fried pickle rolls with cheese for a delicious, fun dish! These are so yum and look pretty festive with all that golden crust and sesame seeds sprinkled on top but they only take a few minutes to make! Perfect for a last minute appetizer, a quick snack or a fun side dish! These fried pickle rolls are full of cheesy goodness, crisp on the outside and deliciously flavored with dry thyme, the ultimate party-in-your-mouth appetizer!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bourbon Barbecue Bites
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 33 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers Free eCookbook
- Muffin Tin Mini Lasagnas
- Unbelievably Easy Crescent Sausage Bites
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos
- Pickle Sliders
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake
- Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
- The Perfect Creamy Dessert Bar
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars