Curried Shrimp Deviled Eggs
This recipe is a spin on the always popular deviled egg. The curry powder and shrimp adds another level of flavor that everyone will love. These make a great party or luncheon appetizer.
If you like this recipe, you will love Our Favorite Quick and Easy Miracle Whip Recipes and our collection of 10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes!
- 6 hardboiled eggs, yolks mashed, whites set aside
- 1/2 cup small shrimp, shelled and cooked
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Miracle Whip
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 green onions, minced
- Mix all the ingredients except egg whites and shrimp. Taste for seasoning.
- Gently fold in shrimp and then stuff shells and serve.
Read NextCorn Dip
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 24, 2017
This is a new twist to the deviled egg I usually make for the family. Hmmm...there's curry powder. I think the curry taste will add excitement to this Curried Shrimp Deviled Eggs recipe. Can't wait to make this pretty easy recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use