Crostini with Lemon and Oregano
Look no further for easy appetizer recipes, this elegant and simple Crostini with Lemon and Oregano is the perfect way to start out an evening of fabulous food. With just a delicate flavor these crostinis are easy to make and pair with many things.
- Baguette, or other thin bread slices
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice of a lemon
- dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice baguette into thin slices. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 6-8 minutes until crispy and golden.
- Remove from oven, spritz with lemon juice and sprinkle with dried oregano. Serve warm and enjoy!